Often people are seen to ask if it is possible to eat and burn fat simultaneously. The answer is definitely – Yes. Selecting the right food in fact can help us eat and lose fat at the same time without skipping meals. Right food means foods that are healthy. Healthy foods are rich in fiber and proteins. This is because our body needs to work harder and thus consume more energy to digest proteins. Moreover proteins stay longer in our stomach so we need to eat less often. On the other hand fibers cannot be digested at all by our system so they do not contribute calories at all but does help in filling up our stomach.
Thus selecting foods that are rich in proteins and fiber helps us to burn the accumulated fat and also helps in stopping the further accumulation of fat.
Given below are a few such foods that can help you shed your body fat :-
1. Diary Products – Eating diary products that have been stripped off the fat, gives our body a lot of benefits. They contain high amount of protein so helps in burning fat. Calcium present in milk also helps in building stronger bones and teeth. Fat-less milk products are a definite choice as fat burning foods. Choose fat-less milk, yogurt, cheese and etc.
2. Whole Grains and Oatmeal – Whole grains are known to contain high fiber content. Though they contain carbohydrates but as carbohydrates are easy to digest they provide energy to your body. Oatmeal contains a high percentage of soluble fiber which helps in bringing down cholesterol level in our blood. So it helps in fighting heart diseases. Moreover due to high fiber content it gives very less calories and makes our digestive system to work harder to digest it thus using up more calories.
3. Eggs and Meat – We know that eggs and meat contains a high percentage of proteins. They also contain vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 helps in the breaking down of fat cells faster. So eggs and meat are a good choice as efficient fat burning foods. You can eat chicken and turkey which contains very less fat but high in proteins. Avoid all types of red meat as they contain very high amount of fat. Egg whites are rich in protein but less in fat whereas the yolk is rich in fat so try to avoid the yolk.
4. Fishes – Fishes are a good choice as a fat burning food. Fishes are rich in high quality proteins and essential nutrients. Some fishes contain a lot of fat but that fat is actually healthy for your body. If you want you can also avoid the oily upper layer of the fish to cut down on fat.
5. Beans – Beans are rich in protein, fiber and minerals. So they are a good choice as a fat burning food. Use very little oil and spices to cook them. Avoid fried beans. Lima, kidney, and navy beans are good selections.
There are many more foods that helps in burning your body fat. Just being a little informed helps in picking them from the lot of unhealthy foods. Also remember to adopt a regular exercise routine so that you can burn up your unnecessary body fat very fast and permanently. Hope these tips will further help you in getting a flat stomach fast.